Our policy is to remove any content/file which we are notified about and infringes upon the copyrights of any party. As Softwarecritics.info is in compliance with the Digital Millennium Copyright Act (“DMCA”)
Software Critics is an online site primarily for apps, games, gadgets and more. All trademarks, registered trademarks, product names, company names, images or logos appearing on this site are the property of their respective owners. You need to read this document carefully before using the site and must follow the conditions below. We can modify these agreements at any time.
Copyright, license, and comments
All content of this site is protected by international copyright regulation. The proprietors of these copyrights are us or third-celebration licensors. You are not allowed to modify, however you will still be able to download or print different parts of the site. If you need to use any of the information, you should have permission from the administrator. It is forbidden to use our content or any of the trademarks available on the site for commercial purposes.
The notification of the violations
To submit a notice of violation materials on Software Critics, please provide the following documentation:
- The determination of the copyrighted work is presumed to have been infringed, or if multiple copyrighted works at an online site are covered by a single notice, the representative list of those works at that website.
- The physical signature of the developer or development team authorized to act on behalf of the allegedly infringing exclusive owner. It is necessary for third-party agencies to provide a copy of the “Physical Authorization Letters”, which the agency can handle all their copyrights.
- Providing URLs in email content is the best way to help us locate content quickly.
- Declare that the complaining party has the strong belief that the use of the material in the manner complained of is not authorized by the copyright owner or the law.
- Declare that the information in the notice is correct and under penalty of perjury. The complaining party is authorized to act on behalf of the owner of an exclusive right that is allegedly infringed.
- Information should be good enough to allow the service provider to contact the complaining party, such as an address, telephone number or email address.
Send your request to “[email protected]”.
We don’t like to complicate things, and neither should you, be polite and everything will be fine.